DANE Brondby 2 GORE-TEX® Motorcycle TrousersRegular price £375.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
DANE's Brondby GORE-TEX® motorcycle trousers are a top-of-the-line solution for globetrotters in extreme climates
DANE's Brondby GORE-TEX® motorcycle trousers are suitable for the world's most challenging weather conditions - summer and winter alike - thanks to their removable thermal lining and removable GORE-TEX® membrane which offers windproof, waterproof and breathable qualities.
DANE's Brondby GORE-TEX® motorcycle trousers features:
- a removable and durably windproof, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- outer material with water- and dirt-repellent polymer impregnation
- POWERTECTOR knee protectors adjustable in height and certified to EN 1621-2
- pockets with foam shock absorber for retrofitting of SAS-TEC hip protectors certified to EN 1621-2
- reinforced with leather on the inside at knee height
- slip-resistant Sure Grip patches on the seat
- reflective pipings made of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on the knees
- removable GORE-TEX® inner pants
- removable thermal lining
- thermal insulation made of DuPont™ ComforMax™ and CYNIX® 3F
- stretch inserts made of textile fabric in and around the crotch, above the knee and below the waist at the back
- adjustable leg width
- variably adjustable hem width using zip and Velcro that are independent of each other
- two outside pockets
- ventilation zips on the upper leg
- long connecting zip
- Available in short, standard and long length. See sizing chart.
- Outside: min. 85% polyamide
- Lining: min. 85% polyester
- Thermal lining: 100% polyester (DuPont™ ComforMax™)
- Membrane: 100% PTFE (GORE-TEX®)
Available in short, standard and long length. See sizing chart.
Made to meet the high demands of serious outdoor enthusiasts. All products engineered with GORE-TEX® product technology carry the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.